Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- development of mankind. New personality, self-love, even complete
- Title: Book: The Lemurian Race
- to love some of the things which had made a special impression on the
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- is love. The superhuman beings directed all their love outward
- “Man” became sensual, and thereby his love became
- became selfish. He loved because he desired, and likewise he
- in a male or female body, is itself male-female. It loves without
- desire. Thus the innocent soul of man loved before the
- consciousness. The soul of the superhuman beings also loves in this
- character, that of love. They could do this only for that part
- love was produced. It is therefore a consequence of the activity
- of the soul in a male or female body. Sensual love became the force
- of physical human development. This love brings man and woman
- together insofar as they are physical beings. Upon this love rests
- It was only over this love that the superhuman
- impulse toward the external in love, because love acting toward the
- between them and youthful mankind. Love, at first in sensual form,
- leaders in the field of love, had already been so perfect on the
- as these leaders of love, who on the preceding planet were still
- clairvoyance like the leaders of love. They could not yet be
- beings of love; they could no longer be “men.”
- love and beings of wisdom. Human nature was balanced between love and
- of love it was stimulated to physical development, by the beings of
- Title: Book: The Last Periods before the Division into Sexes
- another love; but these feelings had a much paler character.
- them. Sexual love was implanted in man by immediate transference of
- Title: Book: The Life of Saturn
- Seraphime (Seraphim), the “Spirits of Love.” This
- Title: Book: Life on the Moon
- love and hate, rage, fear, horror, stormy passions, instincts,
- Title: Book: The Life of Earth
- body he is a being with emotions, rage, hate, love and so forth.
- Title: Book: Prejudices Arising from Alleged Science (1904)
- fear and love, side by side, remain permanently characteristic of the
- worlds. The religious feeling, for example, fear and love of the
- supersensible worlds, and that the feelings of fear and love then
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: