Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perfect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Transition of the Fourth into the Fifth Root Race
- Because they themselves were the most perfect
- imperfectly, to have a presentiment of such principles.
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- like himself, in order to perfect his own nature. The force by which
- male and the female body each represent an imperfect external
- embodiment of the soul, but thereby they become more perfect
- leaders in the field of love, had already been so perfect on the
- human wisdom in order to achieve for themselves that of perfection
- wisdom to the perfection of the inner nature. As a consequence of
- individuals grow toward inner perfection, become knowing and wise
- spiritual-soul perfection which can only take place through the
- Title: Book: The Last Periods before the Division into Sexes
- past epoch who have regressed. As man was once less perfect than he
- is at present, they were once more perfect than they are now.
- Title: Book: On the Origin of the Earth
- arrives at the peak of his perfection.
- Title: Book: The Earth and Its Future
- perfect condition; on the other hand, the self-conscious image
- to be passed through. These serve for the further perfection of the
- Title: Book: The Life of the Sun
- also gradually receives a more and more perfect form.
- Title: Book: The Fourfold Man of Earth
- body) is in its way most perfect. One can easily be tempted to
- perfect. However, in this, one would be in error. It is true that the
- perfection in the future, but at present the physical body is more
- perfect in its way than are they in theirs. Only because man
- interact in the human body is the expression of wisdom and perfection
- things are still beyond the reach of the most perfect human wisdom.
- body. One should compare with it the degree of perfection which for
- however, it is not as perfect in its way as is the physical
- If one compares the levels of perfection of the
- the physical body is in its way the most perfect, that the ether body
- is less perfect, the astral body still less, and that in its way the
- least perfect part of man at present is the “I.” This is
- perfection. It is thus the oldest part of the present-day
- development can it become as perfect in its way as is the physical
- thereby developed to a higher level of perfection. They became a kind
- perfection in each of the succeeding planetary periods. On Saturn
- as they developed on the Sun, again do not resemble in perfection the
- transformation and perfection, while the nerves are at their first
- with a perfecting of the physical body, the ether body, and the
- astral body. The perfecting of the physical body consisted in that
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: