Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: race
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Contemporary Civilization in the Mirror of the Science of the Spirit (1904)
- obtained in its attempt to trace mental processes back to the
- our race amounted to an antiquated superstition from the infancy of
- return to the boundless realm of Nature, who embraces all her
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- Atlantean periods — about to the middle of the third subrace
- races of mankind. If one imagines that two such root races
- Atlanteans, and Aryans. Each root race has physical and mental
- In each root race various stages must also be gone
- period identified with a root race, its principal characteristics are
- enter a decline. The population of a root race is thereby divided
- into seven sub-races. But one must not imagine that one subrace
- The first subrace of the Atlanteans developed from
- Theosophical writings call the first subrace of
- the Atlanteans that of the Rmoahals. The memory of this race was
- the later sub-races of the Atlanteans. One could say that the
- This changed among the second subrace, the
- so-called Tlavatli peoples. The men of this race began to feel their
- been done was not esteemed for its own sake. Only the second subrace
- developed only among the third subrace, the Toltec. It was therefore
- the men of this race who first founded what is a state. The
- acquired more and more importance among the third subrace. When one
- flourishing communities in the period of the third subrace, described
- fourth subrace, the Primal Turanians. The members of this race, who
- sought among the fifth subrace, the Primal Semites. Men began to go
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Book: Transition of the Fourth into the Fifth Root Race
- transition of the fourth, the Atlantean root race, into the fifth,
- fifth root race, had first to develop. It is this root race in
- root race, the Atlanteans, refers to the great bulk of mankind. But
- human race was directed.
- For until the fifth subrace of the Atlanteans, the Primal Semites,
- The faculty of thought, which developed in this subrace, was such a
- sub-races of the Atlanteans could understand very little of the
- subrace gradually prepared it so that in later times, after the
- them. These most capable ones existed in the fifth subrace. The
- faculty of the sixth and seventh sub-races had already gone astray in
- commandment of the fifth human root race, the well-known commandment
- of life and worked on the development of the new race. For it was a
- imposed upon the fifth root race. This race was to learn to direct
- thought, beginning with the fifth subrace of the Atlanteans, also
- that Manu could really form the germ of the new race. He retired with
- present, forms the true germs of progress of the fifth root race. For
- development of this fifth root race. One of these characteristics is
- of mankind, which remained from the earlier races. It is natural that
- important revolution in the development of the human race. The first
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Book: The Lemurian Race
- The Lemurian Race
- third human root race, of which it is said in theosophical
- of our fifth root race up to the present, have been discussed.
- The fourth, the Atlantean root race, was preceded
- of this root race after these events, and only then will the
- developed among this race. While men could have ideas of
- — the Atlantean — root race on earth, an important role
- formation of races and capable of guiding the existing forces of
- human nature into such paths that a new race could come into being.
- designated these to be the ancestors of the coming Atlantean race.
- race of men was developed was especially suited for this purpose. It
- of Lemuria from which the parent race of the Atlanteans was to
- nobly formed race of men. One must say that through the things which
- exhibit forms as fixed as the human races which were formed later.
- men left the colony in order to found the different Atlantean races,
- the first Atlantean races.
- continued into the Atlantean times, during which the fourth subrace
- population of earth from which the truly advanced races later
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- instead gave it qualities which embraced both at the same time. For
- generation, forms new tribes and races; through inner development
- men, artists, technicians etc. Physical mankind strides from race to
- race; each race hands down its sensorily perceptible qualities to the
- Title: Book: The Hyperborean and the Polarean Epoch
- If one traces the development of the earth even
- development of man are described as the first two root races of our
- Title: Book: Beginning of the Present Earth Extrusion of the Sun
- Title: Book: Some Necessary Points of View
- the members of a people or of a race. Through occult research, one
- Title: Book: The Life of Earth
- places the development of the so-called second principal human race.
- The human ancestors of this race are described as forms with refined
- principal race. This condition essentially continues during the
- race. Until this stage of development sun, moon, and earth are still
- race, the Lemurian. Again, the designation “race” for
- with what today one designates as “race.” One must be
- “races” in connection with the development attained in
- “races.” This “racial character” is retained
- era, the word “race” will again lose all sense. In
- impossible to designate as “races.” In this respect,
- the cosmic cycles, the “races” forever repeated
- which deserves to be called “race” also comes into
- “race” for a certain span in the development of mankind.
- something totally different from “races.”
- “races” first came into being. This event was brought
- Title: Book: Answers to Questions
- repeated incarnations in the successive races, if in addition nothing
- fifth root race, in Atlantis was only acquired through the memory.
- fifth root race possess. There are as yet no myths and fairy tales
- among the members of our race under the mask of mythology. In this
- race. The great inventors among us are incarnations of
- Title: Book: Prejudices Arising from Alleged Science (1904)
- But up to the present day, traces of a paradise, of a life of the
- Title: Book: Contents: Cosmic Memory
- the Fifth Root Race
- v. The Lemurian Race
- Title: Book: Cosmic Memory: Back Cover
- The philosophical outlook of Rudolf Steiner embraces such fundamental questions as the being of man, the nature and purpose of freedom, the meaning of evolution, the relation of man to nature, the life after death and before birth. Through a study of his writings, one can come to a dear, reasonable, comprehensive understanding of the human being and his place in the universe.
- Title: Book: Introduction: Cosmic Memory
- embraces such fundamental questions as the being of man, the nature
- the humanity in men and women of every race and of every religious
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: