Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rather
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- who had learned much, but rather he who had experienced much and
- richness of their personal experience, but rather on the
- Title: Book: Transition of the Fourth into the Fifth Root Race
- among their governmental institutions, were guessed at rather than
- his faculty of thought to the divine order of the world. Rather was
- history, but rather in the world of legend, belong among these
- Title: Book: The Lemurian Race
- Therefore they did not yet have a language in the true sense. Rather
- Title: Book: The Division into Sexes
- but rather were both at once. He who wants to form an idea of these
- single-sexedness. By no longer impregnating themselves, but rather by
- Title: Book: The Last Periods before the Division into Sexes
- mankind, one should speak of an image consciousness rather than of a
- rather as the actions of spiritual beings. External reality did not
- Title: Book: The Hyperborean and the Polarean Epoch
- rather a kind of soul tree which could produce innumerable single
- This separation was of course not a sudden one; rather the whole
- Title: Book: Beginning of the Present Earth Extrusion of the Sun
- densely material one, like that of a plant. It was rather of a soul
- Title: Book: Extrusion of the Moon
- lacking in this being. Floating rather than striding, it moves
- further advanced; or rather, one should represent to oneself what is
- Title: Book: Some Necessary Points of View
- world.” For the scientist of the spirit it is rather a matter
- consciousness” in the physical world; rather these organs are
- Title: Book: On the Origin of the Earth
- certain time migrated to earth. Rather, the earth has developed
- imperceptibly. Rather there are certain interruptions. The Saturn
- Title: Book: The Life of the Sun
- appearance, however, is not that of the plants of today. Rather in
- Title: Book: Life on the Moon
- of today, but rather stands midway between present animal and present
- locomotion is not a walking, but rather a leaping, even a floating.
- and through, as it was previously; rather it now has darker portions.
- Title: Book: The Life of Earth
- but rather the things themselves. It is better to endeavor to
- Title: Book: The Fourfold Man of Earth
- This is not an amorphous massing of substance, but rather is joined
- Saturn. This is not the case. Rather it is particularly the sensory
- create images when the Sun forces reach it from outside rather than
- Title: Book: Prejudices Arising from Alleged Science (1904)
- From the Akasha Chronicle, it is rather the soul-spiritual
- ourselves again in the souls of our descendants, rather than in the
- only a part of the truth rather than all of it.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: