Searching Cosmic Memory
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: writings
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Contemporary Civilization in the Mirror of the Science of the Spirit (1904)
- and in other writings, declared everything to be superannuated which
- Title: Book: From the Akasha Chronicle
- Now follows the first of the writings which can be
- Title: Book: Our Atlantean Ancestors
- contemporary Asia. In theosophical writings they are called the
- Theosophical writings call the first subrace of
- Title: Book: The Hyperborean and the Polarean Epoch
- Only with difficulty can the writings in the
- Title: Book: The Earth and Its Future
- smaller cycles already mentioned. (In theosophical writings these
- Title: Book: The Life of Saturn
- (In theosophical writings they are called Lunar Pitris or
- Title: Book: Cosmic Memory: Back Cover
- BORN IN AUSTRIA in 1861, Rudolf Steiner received recognition as a scholar when he was invited to edit the Kürschner edition of the natural scientific writings of Goethe. In 1891, Steiner received his Ph.D. at the University of Rostock. He then began his work as a lecturer. From the turn of the century to his death in 1925, he delivered well over 6000 lectures. His written works eventually included some fifty titles.
- The philosophical outlook of Rudolf Steiner embraces such fundamental questions as the being of man, the nature and purpose of freedom, the meaning of evolution, the relation of man to nature, the life after death and before birth. Through a study of his writings, one can come to a dear, reasonable, comprehensive understanding of the human being and his place in the universe.
- Title: Book: Introduction: Cosmic Memory
- of the natural scientific writings of Goethe. Already in 1886 at the
- writings, established Steiner as one of the outstanding exponents of
- thought-provoking things to say. Through a study of his writings one
- expressed these in his writings, of which the present volume is one.
- Title: Book: Preface: Preface by the Editor of the German Edition (1939)
- writings like these concerning the Akasha Chronicle cannot fail to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: