Among other books and lecture-courses by Rudolf Steinerin English
translation, the following are recommended for reading in connection
with the present volume. Additional recommendations will be found in
the Translators' Note.
- The Spiritual Guidance of Man and of Mankind. (Three
- Anthroposophy: an Introduction. (Nine lectures).
- Universe, Earth and Man. (Eleven lectures).
- Reincarnation and Karma. (Four lectures).
- Inner Realities of Evolution. (Five lectures).
- Egyptian Myths and Mysteries. (Twelve lectures).
- Wonders of the World, Ordeals of the Soul, Revelations of the
Spirit. (Ten lectures).
- Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of
Nature. (Ten lectures).
- Spiritual Hierarchies and their Reflection in the physical
World. (Ten lectures).
Lecture-courses on the four Gospels, Genesis and the Apocalypse.
- Christ and the Spiritual World The Search for the Holy
Grail. (Six lectures).
- From Jesus to Christ. (Ten lectures).
- The True Nature of the Second Coming. (Two lectures).
- Christianity as Mystical Fact.
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment.
- Verses and Meditations.
See also A Scientist of the Invisible: an introduction to the Life
and Work of Rudolf Steiner, by A. P. Shepherd, D.D. (Hodder and
Stoughton Ltd., London).
The published works of Rudolf Steiner in German and in English
translation, and of other authors on subjects connected with
Anthroposophy, can be obtained from
RUDOLF STEINER BOOKSHOP,
35 Park Road, London, N.W.1
[Prev] [Next] [Up] [Top] [Search] [Index] [Print] [Home]