Searching Four Mystery Plays
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: altar
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Four Mystery Plays: Guardian of the Threshold: Scene 10
- in the ‘Portal of Initiation.’ The Eastern altar supports a
- golden sphere; a blue sphere rests upon the Southern altar; whilst the
- sphere upon the altar of the West is red. As the scene opens Benedictus
- and Hilary are standing at the altar in the East; Bellicosus and
- Torquatus at the altar in the South; Trustworthy at the altar in
- Title: Four Mystery Plays: The Soul's Awakening: Scene 8
- altar and to the left of it stands the Chief Hierophant who is to
- a little in front of the altar the Keeper of the Seals, an earlier
- incarnation of Theodora; in front, on the right side of the altar,
- left side of the altar the Impersonator of the Fire Element, an earlier
- stand in front of them. In front of all Lucifer to the left of altar
- of stage. They place him in the inner circle near the altar, and remain
- (The bright, quivering sacred flame flares up on the altar
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: