Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: biran
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: World Conceptions of Scientific Factuality (Pt2 Ch5)
- Although they started from de Tracy, two thinkers Maine de Biran
- Biran is a subtle observer of the human spirit. What in Rousseau seems
- we find in Biran in the form of clear and concrete thinking. Two
- Biran who is a profoundly thoughtful psychologist: What man is through
- corresponds to it in the external world? For this reason, Biran is
- consciousness emerges in the soul. Biran's search for wisdom within
- The attraction of Biran's wisdom lies in the intimate way in which he
- The writings of Biran that allow the deepest insight into his thought
- book, Maine de Biran. Sa vie et ses pensées, 1857, and his
- edition, Oeuvres inédités de Maine de Biran). As old men,
- philosophers; Biran was a younger member among them. Ampère was among
- those who were acquainted with Biran's views. As a natural scientist,
- Biran's mode of conception is more intimate, that of Ampère
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: