Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buechner
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The Struggle Over the Spirit (Pt2 Ch1)
- three men are particularly prominent: Ludwig Buechner (1824
- philosophers believe, according to Buechner and those who shared his
- method, however, one cannot, as Buechner maintains, come to a
- a higher thinker. Buechner attacked that opinion. He pointed out that:
- Buechner unconsciously disproves materialism by attempting to prove
- Buechner's statement, The words soul, spirit, thought, feeling,
- called immortal by Buechner, but rather matter and energy. Moleschott
- natural science enabled Ludwig Buechner to express the view, "In
- Buechner and Moleschott set out to explain all phenomena from material
- that Buechner, Vogt and Moleschott were not philosophers to a
- Title: Book: RoP: Darwinism and World Conception (Pt2 Ch2)
- the words of Buechner, a matter of most intimate concern. In lectures
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: