Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: democritus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The World Conception of the Greek Thinkers (Pt1 Ch2)
- way. The most important among them is Democritus (born 460 B.C.
- With Democritus, the homoiomeries of Anaxagoras have become, to a
- Democritus, they become dead indivisible particles of matter, which in
- like a spiritual (incorporeal) consciousness, with Democritus, turns
- inanimate nature. In this way, with Democritus, the intellectual
- The atom world of Democritus represents an external world, a nature in
- shadow experiences in Democritus. Thus, a part of the fate of thought
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: