Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fechner
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The Struggle Over the Spirit (Pt2 Ch1)
- Theodor Fechner (1801 87) would make the statement in his book,
- Title: Book: RoP: Modern Idealistic World Conceptions (Pt2 Ch6)
- Rudolf Hermann Lotze (1817 81), Gustav Theodor Fechner
- Esthetics (1876), Fechner contributed works that show the spirit
- the sense of an idealistic mode of thinking. But Lotze and Fechner
- appears in Fechner as the result of a richly developed imagination
- and to a life after death. Fechner writes in his Booklet on Life
- In his little book, Life after Death, Fechner says of the
- Fechner imagines that the world spirit stands in the same relation to
- Fechner is of the opinion that the object is the same, merely the
- According to Fechner's mode of conception, it is of no use to ponder
- Fechner considers man to be a body that is spirit at the same time.
- From this point of view it becomes possible for Fechner to imagine all
- would prove to be a soul? This notion grew in Fechner's imagination
- Fechner proceeds from an opposite viewpoint. It is his opinion that
- opinion, Fechner does not merely look for the connection of the
- Fechner does not allow his knowledge of natural science, which is
- limits did not prevent Fechner from proceeding according to the
- Fechner's Elements of Psychophysics (1860) is the fundamental
- method established by Fechner has resulted in the elaboration of the
- Wilhelm Wundt, who continued to work in Fechner's spirit in this
- splendid way the rare combination of gifts that were at Fechner's
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: