Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: galileo
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The World Conceptions of the Modern Age of Thought Evolution (Pt1 Ch5)
- Galileo (1564 1642), and others, led to the first great
- about Bacon. In a later part of the book dealing with Galileo, he
- again by Galileo. He led natural philosophy back into the human being.
- nature, but as Goethe shows in the case of Galileo, even in this field
- develops in Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler with what has preceded
- observation is to be the only witness of it. Bacon is one, Galileo
- Copernicus, Galileo and others. Something still lives in the mind of
- possible to Greek thinking. Galileo is already compelled to say that
- driving forces of the world processes, and Galileo must already make
- Title: Book: RoP: The Age of Kant and Goethe (Pt1 Ch6)
- Goethe's conviction. For this reason, Goethe said about Galileo that
- Title: Book: RoP: The Struggle Over the Spirit (Pt2 Ch1)
- modern world picture, since the days of Copernicus, Galileo, etc.,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: