Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lotze
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The Struggle Over the Spirit (Pt2 Ch1)
- Professor Lotze. Here he assumes a circular movement of the parts
- follow our physical instincts for tomorrow we die? Lotze (1817 81)
- Title: Book: RoP: Modern Idealistic World Conceptions (Pt2 Ch6)
- Rudolf Hermann Lotze (1817 81), Gustav Theodor Fechner
- Wagner's Handwörterbuch der Physiologic, Lotze opposed the
- the sense of an idealistic mode of thinking. But Lotze and Fechner
- thought that went beyond the view of natural science. Lotze was forced
- Lotze, like many others, has the feeling that the human picture of
- pages . . . ) What in Lotze is caused by his inner disposition of feeling,
- Lotze has given an interpretation of the phenomena of the world that
- Lotze expresses his own feeling with regard to the things of nature as
- comprehensive personality, its aims and purposes. Lotze, therefore,
- with what Lotze says concerning the continuous life of the soul after
- At the point where Lotze's reflections touch the realm of the great
- which Lotze's ideas can penetrate into the realm of the great
- Title: Book: RoP: Modern Man and His World Conception (Pt2 Ch7)
- of thought of this kind had already been indicated by Lotze (compare
- that of Lotze when he speaks of the continuation of the soul?
- can be found in Lotze's statement: Is it at all possible to go no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: