Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: newton
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The Age of Kant and Goethe (Pt1 Ch6)
- world structure according to Newtonian principles, he is of the
- a Newton could arise who would explain as much as the production of a
- Title: Book: RoP: Reactionary World Conceptions (Pt1 Ch8)
- Newton, the founder of the modern theory of color. The antagonism that
- exists in this field between Newton and Goethe cannot be judged
- judge for the observation of law-determined connections. Newton and
- connected. Newton and his followers meant to observe the processes of
- reaches its climax. Whoever, therefore, like Newton, looks for the
- antagonism between Goethe and Newton is not merely a question of
- take his stand with Newton's theory of color and remain on that
- Newton. Goethe took up everything about light and color that had been
- mathematician, Newton, who treated the phenomena of the visible
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: