Searching The Riddles of Philosophy
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: troxler
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The Struggle Over the Spirit (Pt2 Ch1)
- instance, by Troxler, but he did not develop the conviction beyond the
- Troxler steers. He does not want to dissolve the nature of man into a
- individual and immortal personality. Troxler wants to see the
- Troxler, himself, divided man into material body (Koerper),
- Troxler does not arrive at the point of conceiving thought as a living
- were. Troxler could not come to more than such a feeling concerning
- itself. In this light we have to understand Troxler's verdict:
- In this form Troxler asks the question, which, if developed from a dim
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: