You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: zeno
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: RoP: The World Conception of the Greek Thinkers (Pt1 Ch2)
- Xenophanes; Zenon of Elea (who reached his peak around 500
- Imperishable that is seized by thought. Zeno tries to come to terms
- by Zeno is that the fastest runner (Achilles) could not catch up with
- little. Through such contradictions Zeno intimates how a conceptual
- called the eleatic view (Parmenides and Zeno are from
- he should learn the art of thought from Zeno; otherwise,
- and the Epicureans. Zeno of Kition (342 270 B.C.),