Searching Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: confront
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA (English/RSPC1949): Appendix I
- fellow-man who confronts me. Whatever passes in the consciousness of
- that, in the first instance, I have before me when I confront another
- Through the thinking with which I now confront the other person, the
- which confronts me is now transformed into a mere sum of objects of
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Appendix II
- confront the Idea and experience it; or else he will fall into its
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter II
- confronted by two different sets of facts, viz., the material world
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter III
- is not confronted by what is, to begin with, a foreign object, but by
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter IV
- nothing and confronted the world. All that it there perceived before
- This theory is confronted by the now predominant Kantian view which
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter V
- only when a human being confronts the plant. Quite so. But leaves and
- moment that I as spectator confront the things. Which elements do,
- thinking beings the concept rises up when they confront the external
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter VII
- these laws. Our Egohood confronts them, grasping at first only what
- perceiving, I, as subject, am confronted with the object. The
- would confront him with a different picture of reality. Within its
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter IX
- and that he never needs to confront them with any real contradiction.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter XI
- fairy-land, in which life would not be confronted by death, growth by
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Preface to the Revised Edition, 1918
- confronted with the utmost seriousness of inquiry the two
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: