Searching Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter IX
- hope of happiness, deliverance from different evils, etc.).
- a moral being, but the examination of whether it is a good or an evil
- issues out of intuition can be individual. To regard evil, the deed
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter XIII
- worthy of admiration. Even what is apparently bad and evil may, from
- the good when it is clearly contrasted with evil. Moreover, evil is
- not genuinely real: it is only that we perceive as evil a lesser
- degree of good. Evil is the absence of good, it has no positive
- possibilities. Only an evil or an unwise God would be able to create
- Soberly considered, every enjoyment brings much more evil and misery
- whereas we ought to judge that sexual enjoyment is a source of evil,
- seasons, die from lack of food. Concerning all these evils the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: