Searching Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: germ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter I
- The germs of all the relevant arguments are to be found as early as
- [German: Vorstellung, cf.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter X
- which he considers does not adequately represent the German
- be a free spirit, just as every rose germ is destined to become a
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Editors Note to the 1st Translated Edition
- which was published in Germany some twenty years ago.
- references to this book, and it contains the germs of which many of
- knowledge of philosophy and their complete command of the German and
- adequate English equivalents for the terms of German Philosophy.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Editors Preface to the 4th Edition, 1939
- a well-known reputation in England and in Germany as a qualified
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Preface to the Revised Translation, 1939
- readers of the German original of this book
- are rarely exact equivalents of German philosophical terms, and the
- German between “Vorstellung” and “Idee.” Both are
- The German term “Idee,” on the other hand, means more than
- Schelling, Hegel and indeed the whole of German philosophy are quite
- In order to indicate this reference with the German term “Idee”
- the German text has “Vorstellung,” and by “Idea”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: