Searching Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nerve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter IV
- heat or as colour. When these processes stimulate the nerves in the
- stimulate the optical nerve I perceive light and colour. Light,
- colour, and heat, then, are the reactions of my sensory nerves to
- external stimuli in only one definite way. If the optic nerve is
- the corresponding nerve. From the peripheral end of the nerve the
- physical, process which is first conducted by the optic nerve to the
- for it. I look for it in the eye — in vain; in the nerve —
- true of the nerve paths, and the brain process, and even of the
- activity, my nerve- and soul-processes, can also be known to me only
- nerves in the skin which touch it, but what takes place in these I
- the nerve- or brain-processes. I only add new percepts, localized
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter VI
- nerves of the skin as shock, and by the nose as a phosphoric smell.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter XIII
- sensibility of their taste-nerves beyond the common measure.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: