Searching Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prejudice
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA (English/RSPC1949): Appendix I
- rather in certain prejudices on the thinker's part than in the
- unprejudiced spiritual observation, instead of putting an artificial
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter I
- would fain have left unsaid, and as this prejudice is innate in all
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter III
- fact which is patent to genuinely unprejudiced observation. Anyone
- who does not try to apply this unprejudiced observation will be
- thinking take him away from its real nature. Unprejudiced observation
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter V
- with a common prejudice which is very hard to overcome. The victims
- of this prejudice are unable to see that the concept of a triangle
- overcome this prejudice. The one uniform concept of “triangle”
- applied to thinking, results inevitably from an unprejudiced
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter VII
- unprejudiced study of experience, in perceiving and conceiving, such
- himself be confused by this view in the unprejudiced study of the
- unprejudiced study of the relation we have here described, between
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter IX
- the attempt has been made to show that an unprejudiced observation of
- which they observe, fail to grasp the facts which an unprejudiced
- through, by means of unprejudiced observation, to the recognition of
- prejudice we observe the essential nature of thinking, we shall not
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter XV
- unprejudiced self-observation may appropriately speak of freedom.
- intuitions. No other actions will be called free by an unprejudiced
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: