Searching Philosophy of Spiritual Activity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: suffer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter III
- thinking in order to suffer the sort of deception which is caused by
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter X
- existence is a life of suffering, believes that this Divine Being has
- from his infinite suffering. Hence this philosopher regards the moral
- is co-operation in the shortening of this path of suffering and
- Title: PoSA (Poppelbaum): Chapter XIII
- dissatisfaction and suffering. When at last blind craving is dulled,
- of the world. In their sufferings God suffers. He has created them in
- of us suffers is but a drop in the infinite ocean of God's pain
- pleasure is followed by the suffering of child-birth and the cares of
- moment when his hopes suffer shipwreck exclaims, “I have done
- we do not confess to ourselves that the indulgence makes us suffer.
- and the offences suffered through rebuffs smaller than they are. At
- the time when he suffered the rebuffs he felt the offences just
- none the less, his judgment is misled. The sufferings which he now
- unbidden makes us suffer. This proves that pleasure has value for us
- When sufferings and agonies have toned down our desire and yet after
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: