Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 3)
- (In Christian Esotericism they bear the name Kyriotetes or
- may be called the Spirits of Will. (In Christian
- be called the Spirits of Motion. (In Christian esotericism
- (in Christian esotericism, Exusiai, or
- (Archai, Primal Beginnings in Christian
- of Fire, (in Christian esotericism, Archangeloi, or
- Spirits of Love, (in Christian esotericism,
- the Sons of Twilight, or Life, (in Christian Esotericism,
- Christian Esotericism, Cherubim). They bestow upon the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- Christian esotericism proclaim themselves in the air body, and when
- the relationship that the Christ has to the cosmos manifests itself to
- through this exalted Being an understanding of the Christ unfolded
- The knowledge, previously revealed through Christ, could be attained
- called here the Christ or Sun oracle — oraculum meaning the place where
- the Christ will only be understood if we keep in mind the fact that
- in the case of these initiates a connection with the Christ that was
- touched by the power of the Sun Being sees the Christ approaching the
- state of initiation, to a prophetic revelation of the Christ. On
- others, they were unable to behold the manifestation of the Christ
- their own ideas. In the middle stood the Christ initiates. They
- Christ, Venus, Mercury, and Vulcan initiates were able to make their
- belonged to the Christ oracles, and on account of this it was able to
- preserve not only the Christ mystery itself, but also the mysteries of
- There came a time when the leader of the Christ initiates found
- beings in the immediate neighborhood of this leader of the Christ
- of the leader of the Christ oracle. The other groups of human beings
- directly. The companions of the Christ initiate were human beings with
- With them, this Christ initiate migrated from west to east, toward a
- impulses that corresponded to the mysteries of the Christ initiation.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- would appear in the course of time, they were the prophets of Christ.
- With Christ there appeared in human form what the high Sun Being had
- of recognizing the Christ Who had become man, and from this center of
- At the moment in the life of Christ Jesus, when His astral body
- when Death on the Cross was suffered, the Christ appeared
- Since the Christ event, human beings who elevate themselves to the
- Christ mystery are able to carry with them into the spiritual world
- bringing back with them into reincarnation what the Christ impulse has
- What the Christ event bestowed upon mankind's evolution acted within
- beginning of Christian evolution. During the succeeding centuries that
- have elapsed since that event, Christian evolution has been able to
- has led to differentiation. In the Christ-concept an ideal is given
- the name of Christ live also the forces of the exalted Sun Being in
- outset the fact that in the Christ Jesus lives the ideal man Who is
- thought, and Christianity became the ideal of an all-encompassing
- future Christ form shone also into these mysteries. It was proclaimed
- cleavage of the soul were already present when the teaching of Christ
- a consequence of this fact. The Christian mysticism of Eckhardt,
- sensation with Christianity. The science of the sense world and its
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 2)
- positiveness. There is a beautiful legend that tells of how the Christ
- spectacle, the Christ Jesus spoke admiringly of the animal's beautiful
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 10)
- this guardian now transforms himself into the form of the Christ,
- into the exalted mystery that is linked with the name of the Christ.
- The Christ shows Himself to the student as the great ideal of
- man on earth. If thus through intuition the Christ is recognized
- Sun Being, the Christ, has intervened in the Earth evolution and how
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- century B.C. At the end of its first third, the Christ event occurred.
- Something of the real nature of the Christ event could also be known
- concerning the Christ event traditions that by the very power of their
- the mystery of the Christ event through direct supersensible
- of Earth evolution, the first spreading of Christianity had of
- inspiration, and intuition. These men are the post-Christian
- essential nature of the Christ event.
- mysteries of the Christ event. Only in a small degree could such
- Christ mystery at its center. The modern initiates may, therefore,
- impulse given through the Christ event can become ever more
- significant. To the external aspect of Christian development the inner
- connection with the Christ mystery will increasingly permeate the
- knowledge of the Christ mystery. Hence they assume quite a different
- by tradition. The Christ impulse, rightly understood, works in such a
- Christ evolution manifests Himself as the all-encompassing
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Sixteenth to Twentieth Edition
- I was simply renewing the ideas of Christian Gnosis.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: