Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: india
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- ancient India. Since these great teachers were endowed with the
- In India there lived at that time a kind of human being which had
- to this people. For many of these ancient Indians little preparation
- world was a fundamental mood of the Indian soul. The Indian felt that
- revealed through this power penetrated deeply into the Indian souls.
- What is contained in the books of wisdom of India in the Vedas is not
- difference between the Christ initiate of the seven great Indian
- Christ mystery into human concepts, whereas the Indian Christ initiate
- What is meant here by the ancient Indians, is not what is
- usually designated as Indian corresponds to an evolutionary stage of
- epoch in which the characterized Indian culture was dominant. Then a
- post-Atlantean cultural epochs, ancient India also experienced a
- ancient India originated in this third epoch. Therefore, what is
- presented here should not be confused with the ancient India of
- Another aspect of this ancient Indian culture is what later led to a
- division of men into castes. The inhabitants of India were the
- teaching it was understood by these ancient Indians that it was not by
- initiates, in the most ancient India it could be obtained only by
- Persians, from whom after the Indian the second great cultural period
- period had a different task from the Indian. In their longings and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- the peoples of ancient India this danger was still insignificant,
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 5)
- Indian, the ancient Persian, the Egyptian cultures, and the subsequent
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- designated as the ancient Indian, the ancient Persian, the
- regard to the first, the ancient Indian epoch. All the marvels of
- wisdom of ancient India that the great teachers of that time could
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Sixteenth to Twentieth Edition
- repeating the teachings of ancient India in which the expression is to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: