Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mystery
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Essential Nature of Mankind
- the revealed mystery within the individual human being.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- With this a significant mystery in human nature is indicated, namely,
- When such human beings acquire a certain insight into mystery
- preserve not only the Christ mystery itself, but also the mysteries of
- Christ mystery into human concepts, whereas the Indian Christ initiate
- could only represent a reflection of this mystery in signs and
- not extend to this mystery. But the result of the union of the seven
- paths, had also communicated this mystery to immature disciples, human
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- and consciousness soul was revealed in a second type of mystery. What,
- all mystery wisdom had in a certain regard to assume a new form.
- mystery wisdom was allotted the task of making the human being capable
- belongs. When the Mystery of Golgotha was accomplished,
- attained through the Mystery of Golgotha for the physical world threw
- Christ mystery are able to carry with them into the spiritual world
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 10)
- into the exalted mystery that is linked with the name of the Christ.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- the mystery of the Christ event through direct supersensible
- institutions of mystery wisdom. They had the task of recognizing, by
- ancient mystery wisdom, to which they had to add the knowledge of the
- Christ mystery at its center. The modern initiates may, therefore,
- connection with the Christ mystery will increasingly permeate the
- knowledge of the Christ mystery. Hence they assume quite a different
- mystery of all evolution into the future that knowledge and all that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: