Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: oracle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- called here the Christ or Sun oracle — oraculum meaning the place where
- Other oracles came into being through the members of the Saturn, Mars,
- being. In this way the Venus and Mercury oracles had their origin.
- the Vulcan oracle. Their eyes were turned more toward
- the initiates, the guardians of the oracle mysteries. These guardians
- services of Jupiter, Venus, and other oracles were cultivated in a
- Of special significance was one oracle sanctuary that in the universal
- belonged to the Christ oracles, and on account of this it was able to
- the other oracles. For through the manifestation of the most exalted
- Sun Spirit, the regents of Saturn, Jupiter, and other oracles, were
- also revealed. The sun oracle knew the secret of producing, for this
- by the highest initiates of Jupiter, Mercury, and other oracles. With
- oracle were the most advanced in regard to the union of the physical
- of the leader of the Christ oracle. The other groups of human beings
- of the Jupiter, and of the other oracle initiates. These seven
- of the wisdom of the various oracles of the Atlantean age. For each of
- oracles, and the different aspects of wisdom produced a perfect
- teachers and the Christ initiate of the Atlantean sun oracle was that
- great panorama of wisdom, of which in the ancient Atlantean oracles
- oracle establishments that had been transplanted into this region from
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- the successors of the Atlantean guardians of the oracles. What was
- Atlantean oracles had their successors. There were mysteries
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: