Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: persian
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- Persian cultural period. (Mephistopheles is the same being.) After
- spoken of in this book, was the ancient Persian; still later, the
- History knows the descendants of these people as the Persians and
- Persians, from whom after the Indian the second great cultural period
- character of the Persians. By means of forces, which man had been able
- The leader of the ancient Persian spiritual culture who was chosen by
- prehistoric Persian to be aware of the presence of this spiritual
- being. Because of the Persian's inclination toward the physical sense
- Zarathustra strove to make clear to the prehistoric Persian how the
- prehistoric Persians. They had developed, much more than others, the
- contrast to this, there arose in the prehistorical Persian people the
- within the Persian Zarathustra mysteries. He was the reincarnation of
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- power of Ahriman. The danger of the prehistoric Persian people was
- Persian culture did they escape from the clutches of Ahriman during
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 5)
- Indian, the ancient Persian, the Egyptian cultures, and the subsequent
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- designated as the ancient Indian, the ancient Persian, the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: