Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: claim
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- Christian esotericism proclaim themselves in the air body, and when
- only the various parts could be proclaimed. Now the great regencies of
- Christ before His advent on earth, whom Zarathustra proclaims as the
- concerning the Spirit of Light, Zarathustra also proclaimed the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- Light was proclaimed, but in such a form that it was impossible to say
- future Christ form shone also into these mysteries. It was proclaimed
- period already proclaims itself. For what is to arise in human
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 3)
- proclaims its presence in me that binds thought to thought, fashioning
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- proclaim will be able to reappear as truth of life of human souls in
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Back Cover Sheet
- As a scientist by external training and inmost calling, Rudolf Steiner shared the generally expressed goal of science that the wisdom of man shall discover the wisdom of the universe. Through Steiner this goal now clearly extends beyond physical-material limits. Modern exact clairvoyance, as developed by him, reveals spiritual facts to spiritual vision as clearly as men's ordinary senses reveal to the intellect the facts of the physical world. The facts of the physical world actually demonstrate and clarify spiritual knowledge. Yet the anthroposophy of Steiner shuns vague mysticism, finding facts of the spiritual world fully accessible to scientific investigation and proof. Thoughts, to him, are objective, and like any thought of science, a thought with purely inner existence can now be tested, tried and verified (or disproved) through its physical applications or on its own ground of thinking. Steiner's anthroposophy, or spiritual science, thus greatly extends the dimensions of science. It breaks through the limits of knowledge that Kant had proclaimed and the world had accepted, almost as under a kind of hypnotic spell.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Sixteenth to Twentieth Edition
- claims to be science must not be secret, occult. How little
- Now it was claimed that in my expressions reminiscences of ancient
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: