Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 1)
- spiritual element in part condenses, so to speak, into matter. Here we
- beings are condensed from an element that was formerly spiritual. In
- has condensed out of what was spiritually bound up with it previously.
- preceding spiritual element condensed into matter. This method of
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 3)
- still finer than gas, and gas is to him nothing else than condensed
- heat, in the same sense that a fluid is a condensed vapor, or a solid
- body a condensed fluid. Thus the spiritual scientist speaks of heat
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 4)
- evolution this heat substance condenses to a state that may be
- heat structures that are unable to condense properly to air. These are
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 5)
- Sun was condensed to a gaseous state, or air. During the Moon
- substantial organisms. The densest is a water body. This is permeated
- unhampered in their further development by the denser Moon beings.
- form, and the aeriform and heat formations condense correspondingly.
- substances have condensed to a fluid. We can speak of a kind of
- animal-plants appear only as condensed, regular forms of this element,
- separate. Certain parts condense, others become rarefied. All of this
- his nature is, as it were, too dense, too much determined by other
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- densest condition. This fire form is interwoven with the activities of
- wholly in the non-condensed environment. They still are within the
- that the heat causes a part of their astral form to condense. Through
- definite point of time in its evolution the Earth becomes condensed to
- beings can no longer endure the matter now condensed to water in their
- action in which substance continues to condense.
- consequence became continually denser, remains in existence like an
- themselves within it. It is at the time when the ether body condenses
- condensed itself to the density of fire, it is now able through the
- infuse the body, which has become more dense in the meantime, also
- evolution, who right at the beginning before the Earth had condensed
- became denser because of the presence of earth substance. Whereas man
- little dependent on soul qualities. (The animal kingdom became denser
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- the part of the Moon existence that has not condensed to the condition
- uncondensed part of the Moon as it is at present, not as it was at the
- as their present being, like a sum of condensed memories which they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: