Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: extend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Essential Nature of Mankind
- but he can also extend this work. He can extend it to the astral body.
- these soul qualities change. Likewise, the work extends to the ether
- and ether bodies; it extends also to the physical body. A trace of the
- agrees, for the being of man extends beyond the physical body on the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Sleep And Death
- seem to extend over a certain period of time. We need only keep in
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 1)
- have acquired the power of discrimination and extend it to include the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 4)
- described above. They extend their activity not only to the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 5)
- This ennobling extended especially to everything that could be
- is gradually no longer able to extend over the entire human
- forces by means of the spirit, however, extends further. The beings
- does not extend to the entire human being; it affects particularly
- activity of the Spirits of Wisdom can extend to them also. All that
- Thus the period of activity of one kind of being extends into the rest
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- extended its nature upon the inheritors of the forebear's form. The
- experience on earth now extends itself also into the spirit world. Man
- latter do not extend their effects as far into the bodily nature as do
- would have extended the Luciferic influence also to these forces. As a
- Luciferic influence. These human beings could extend the unruly power
- self-wrought knowledge and understanding, did not extend to what was
- not extend to this mystery. But the result of the union of the seven
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 7)
- extends not only to the ether body, but right down into the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- extending through our present epoch, shows how this transformation is
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Details From the Realm of Spiritual Science
- also undergo development. The concerns of modern mankind extend, so to
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Back Cover Sheet
- As a scientist by external training and inmost calling, Rudolf Steiner shared the generally expressed goal of science that the wisdom of man shall discover the wisdom of the universe. Through Steiner this goal now clearly extends beyond physical-material limits. Modern exact clairvoyance, as developed by him, reveals spiritual facts to spiritual vision as clearly as men's ordinary senses reveal to the intellect the facts of the physical world. The facts of the physical world actually demonstrate and clarify spiritual knowledge. Yet the anthroposophy of Steiner shuns vague mysticism, finding facts of the spiritual world fully accessible to scientific investigation and proof. Thoughts, to him, are objective, and like any thought of science, a thought with purely inner existence can now be tested, tried and verified (or disproved) through its physical applications or on its own ground of thinking. Steiner's anthroposophy, or spiritual science, thus greatly extends the dimensions of science. It breaks through the limits of knowledge that Kant had proclaimed and the world had accepted, almost as under a kind of hypnotic spell.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Special Comments
- scientists and their adherents, one may, indeed, extend the concept of
- itself be driven to concepts that will extend the idea of a mechanical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: