Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 4)
- planetary evolutionary stage shall have reached its goal and passed
- means reach the goal of their evolution. There are some who fall short
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- wisdom through which the physical earthly goal can by degrees be
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 2)
- itself direction and goal. Thinking must be its own instructor in
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 10)
- such a path we must consider that the goal of knowledge and truth is
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- the souls who will have reached the goal of the sixth will develop
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Back Cover Sheet
- As a scientist by external training and inmost calling, Rudolf Steiner shared the generally expressed goal of science that the wisdom of man shall discover the wisdom of the universe. Through Steiner this goal now clearly extends beyond physical-material limits. Modern exact clairvoyance, as developed by him, reveals spiritual facts to spiritual vision as clearly as men's ordinary senses reveal to the intellect the facts of the physical world. The facts of the physical world actually demonstrate and clarify spiritual knowledge. Yet the anthroposophy of Steiner shuns vague mysticism, finding facts of the spiritual world fully accessible to scientific investigation and proof. Thoughts, to him, are objective, and like any thought of science, a thought with purely inner existence can now be tested, tried and verified (or disproved) through its physical applications or on its own ground of thinking. Steiner's anthroposophy, or spiritual science, thus greatly extends the dimensions of science. It breaks through the limits of knowledge that Kant had proclaimed and the world had accepted, almost as under a kind of hypnotic spell.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: