Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ground
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Character of Occult Science
- background in the face of the relationships and the course of sensory
- into the foreground; for the reader only arrives at the facts if he
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Essential Nature of Mankind
- the background, but the time has come again when this cultivation is
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Sleep And Death
- a spiritual background of the world and it may be considered trivial.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 1)
- be charged against the facts themselves on purely logical grounds.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 5)
- Moon ground. The substance of this kingdom was softer than the ground
- consciousness. For example, when an outer object falls to the ground
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- foreground. Those human beings who, as a result of their previous
- the background of evolution. At the outset, he could not transmit his
- pushed into the foreground. Only the leaders acquired really deep
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Back Cover Sheet
- As a scientist by external training and inmost calling, Rudolf Steiner shared the generally expressed goal of science that the wisdom of man shall discover the wisdom of the universe. Through Steiner this goal now clearly extends beyond physical-material limits. Modern exact clairvoyance, as developed by him, reveals spiritual facts to spiritual vision as clearly as men's ordinary senses reveal to the intellect the facts of the physical world. The facts of the physical world actually demonstrate and clarify spiritual knowledge. Yet the anthroposophy of Steiner shuns vague mysticism, finding facts of the spiritual world fully accessible to scientific investigation and proof. Thoughts, to him, are objective, and like any thought of science, a thought with purely inner existence can now be tested, tried and verified (or disproved) through its physical applications or on its own ground of thinking. Steiner's anthroposophy, or spiritual science, thus greatly extends the dimensions of science. It breaks through the limits of knowledge that Kant had proclaimed and the world had accepted, almost as under a kind of hypnotic spell.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: