Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inspiration
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 5)
- possess the consciousness of inspiration. Not only are they able to
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 5)
- cognition through inspiration. It is not necessary that a
- Inspiration. His exercises may be so arranged that what may
- lead to imagination and to inspiration proceeds hand in hand. He will
- world of inspiration is, nevertheless, something quite new in
- of beings; through inspiration one penetrates into their inner
- the physical-sensory world; in the world of inspiration, however, this
- perceive a being in the world of inspiration, there is no evidence of
- inspiration may only be compared with reading, and the beings in the
- world of inspiration act upon the observer like the letters of an
- inspiration speaking figuratively the reading of secret or occult
- inspiration, by reading the occult script. For this sort of
- cognition through inspiration the imaginative world would remain like
- inspiration he soon sees how incorrect it would be to relinquish the
- Through inspiration one acquires the knowledge of the relationships
- inspiration leads him further into the inner nature of beings. He
- imaginative cognition, if inspiration did not come to the rescue. Only
- inspiration is able to discover what may be said about the life of man
- which inspiration no longer suffices, where it reaches, so to say, the
- man by means of imagination and inspiration alone, would miss the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 6)
- Man is able to attain knowledge by means of inspiration and intuition
- more and more in the exercises for inspiration. In order to make clear
- leads him by degrees to inspiration. One may place the following
- symbols. This then leads to cognition through inspiration. Another
- state of inspiration, one has to carry out the exercise differently.
- exercises is it possible to ascend to inspiration. In the beginning it
- these exercises that lead to inspiration, that he ought only to carry
- of exercises to attain inspiration. In all of them, we should have to
- acquiring inspiration.
- himself for the acquirement of inspiration. He should then literally
- for imagination and inspiration. A time will surely come when the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 7)
- undertaken for acquiring inspiration and intuition, certain definite
- body of a human being who has attained inspiration and intuition
- has arrived when man perceives the world of inspiration consciously.
- case with the knowledge derived from inspiration. What one knows is
- concepts is, in inspiration, given simultaneously with perception. Man
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 8)
- advances to the exercises of inspiration. Here he contemplates his own
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 10)
- III. Reading the occult script-corresponding to inspiration.
- to inspiration, intuition, or the cognition of the relationship
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- able to experience through their own imagination, inspiration, and
- inspiration, and intuition. These men are the post-Christian
- imagination, inspiration, and intuition about the higher worlds in
- feeling; that knowledge came as an inspiration. In the future the soul
- will not merely have inspirations, but it will comprehend them and
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Details From the Realm of Spiritual Science
- By means of imagination, inspiration, and intuition supersensible
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Sixteenth to Twentieth Edition
- pictures (imaginations) through which inspirations speak, which have
- inspiration, and intuition is to be found in this book,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: