Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Character of Occult Science
- with his intellect. They give him pleasure and pain, they drive him to
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Essential Nature of Mankind
- effect of heat, the being, for example, inwardly experiences pain.
- influence of heat and cold, pain and pleasure, under certain regularly
- entity. If the astral body were left to itself, pleasure and pain,
- pleasure? What caused him pain? What has he learned in addition to
- is the bearer of pleasure and pain, of joy and sorrow. Compare this
- up to pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow, but if the peculiarities of
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Sleep And Death
- is extinguished in sleep includes the mental images, pain and
- pleasure and pain and the world of ideas and will. It simply exists in
- and also no pleasure and pain, it does not remain inactive. On the
- however, but the pain he gave him. From what has been said above, it
- an event can be experienced painfully after death that has arisen from
- spiritual eye can be horrible and painful, whose pleasure seems to be
- imagine a sea of flowing feeling. Sorrow and pain, joy and delight
- passions opposing passions. The battlefield is filled with pain as
- nature of passion, pain, joy of conquest, is present not alone in its
- suggested above. A person had caused someone pain in an outburst of
- this pain of the other person in the form of a force destructive to
- picture of the pain that he has caused another person becomes the
- this pain. Thus the previous life has a determining effect upon the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 5)
- and pain within itself, but it relates them to itself. It has not yet
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 2)
- of pleasure and pain. It is just in regard to the acquiring of this
- one should not feel joy with the joyful and with the painful, pain.
- rejoice, with sadness it should feel pain. But it should acquire the
- pain. If one endeavors to do this, one will soon notice that one does
- is not the justified pain that one should suppress, but involuntary
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 8)
- sound feeling for truth. The student of the spiritual will take pains
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Details From the Realm of Spiritual Science
- They bear much more the character of what is felt as pain and joy than
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Seventh to Fifteenth Edition
- clearly. Throughout the entire book I have taken pains to make
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Sixteenth to Twentieth Edition
- picture of the painter is to the man who does not paint. Moreover, the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: