Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: scientist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Character of Occult Science
- non-sensory world-content in the way the scientist talks about the
- realms that lie beyond mere nature. The occult scientist has no desire
- acknowledge it even more than the natural scientist himself. He knows
- unjustified. Since, however, in the case of scientists, or
- take root in every human soul. For the occult scientist, as he is
- In the spirit and true sense of the word, no real scientist will be
- investigated. The scientist makes use of certain instruments and
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Essential Nature of Mankind
- the writings of many serious scientists of the first half of the
- scientists were conscious of the fact that something exists in
- force is not, after all, pure nonsense. The scientist who admits
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Sleep And Death
- scientists may well learn a great deal from those who consider their
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 3)
- body a condensed fluid. Thus the spiritual scientist speaks of heat
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 5)
- observation of the scientist of the supersensible makes his
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Back Cover Sheet
- RUDOLF STEINER, philosopher, scientist and educator, (18611925), has achieved world-wide fame as the originator of the Science of the Spirit known as Anthroposophy, and as a pioneer of genius in a variety of fields of learning.
- As a scientist by external training and inmost calling, Rudolf Steiner shared the generally expressed goal of science that the wisdom of man shall discover the wisdom of the universe. Through Steiner this goal now clearly extends beyond physical-material limits. Modern exact clairvoyance, as developed by him, reveals spiritual facts to spiritual vision as clearly as men's ordinary senses reveal to the intellect the facts of the physical world. The facts of the physical world actually demonstrate and clarify spiritual knowledge. Yet the anthroposophy of Steiner shuns vague mysticism, finding facts of the spiritual world fully accessible to scientific investigation and proof. Thoughts, to him, are objective, and like any thought of science, a thought with purely inner existence can now be tested, tried and verified (or disproved) through its physical applications or on its own ground of thinking. Steiner's anthroposophy, or spiritual science, thus greatly extends the dimensions of science. It breaks through the limits of knowledge that Kant had proclaimed and the world had accepted, almost as under a kind of hypnotic spell.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface First Edition
- critic may be a very clever person and also a trained scientist,
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Sixteenth to Twentieth Edition
- professional scientists are unable to call up in themselves the
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Special Comments
- scientists and their adherents, one may, indeed, extend the concept of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: