Searching An Outline of Occult Science
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Essential Nature of Mankind
- connection with oriental wisdom, is called manas.) In the
- is called buddhi in oriental wisdom.) The expression
- oriental wisdom this spirit-man is called atma.)
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Sleep And Death
- with physical light. It is wisdom revealing itself in its innermost
- form. Beings belonging to this region shed wisdom upon their
- illuminated by this wisdom appears in its true significance and
- borrowed from oriental wisdom.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 2)
- wisdom, the marvellous structure of the brain and other organs, even
- the human body structures are to be found full of wisdom, and if we
- wisdom-filled light that is shed over the entire physical organism.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 3)
- radiated back by Saturn may be called Spirits of wisdom.
- the activity of the already mentioned Spirits of Wisdom unites with
- spiritual light, that of the Spirits of Wisdom; pure inner being is
- active, then the Spirits of Wisdom, then another group of spiritual
- Spirits of Wisdom, Motion, Form, and so forth. At the same time, these
- Spirits of Wisdom stand at a different stage from that at which they
- further upon the germinal human being. The Spirits of Wisdom have
- Spirits of Wisdom on Saturn. The lowest principle of their being was
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 4)
- conditions of the Sun, the already mentioned Spirits of Wisdom, the
- When the Spirits of Wisdom begin to pour the life body into man, the
- the expiration of this interval, the Spirits of Wisdom continue to
- observed. When the Spirits of Wisdom begin to pour in the life body,
- wisdom-filled images that arise there; they allow these to flow into
- Spirits of Wisdom, through which the human being becomes capable of
- Spirits of Wisdom. On Saturn, they were not yet far enough advanced to
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 5)
- Spirits of Wisdom can achieve a significant effect. They imprint
- wisdom in him. They ensoul him with wisdom. He becomes in this way in
- with wisdom. The wisdom-filled ether body is the first germinal
- Wisdom intervene in the manner described. They do this not alone in
- activity of the Spirits of Wisdom can extend to them also. All that
- of the Spirits of Wisdom. Therefore what is fashioned from the
- Cosmos of Wisdom. When our Earth system, as a descendant
- of this Cosmos of Wisdom, appears after a rest period, all the beings
- nuclei, show themselves filled with wisdom. Thus we see the reason why
- can discover wisdom in the nature of their being. We can marvel at the
- wisdom in each plant leaf, in each animal and human bone, in the
- miraculous structure of the brain and heart. When man needs wisdom in
- order to understand things, that is, when he extracts wisdom from
- them, it shows that wisdom exists in the things themselves. For
- means of ideas filled with wisdom, he would be unable to extract any
- wisdom from them were it not already embodied in the things
- themselves. Anyone who wishes by means of wisdom to comprehend things
- that, as he thinks, have not first received wisdom, may also imagine
- resurrected ancient Moon. It appears as a wisdom-filled organism
- of the Spirits of Wisdom.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 6)
- of Form, the Spirits of Motion, the Spirits of Wisdom, and the Thrones
- sun men. They cultivated their mysterious wisdom and the
- Jupiter, and Mars wisdom. Besides these methods of initiation, there
- this assemblage of human beings. They gave their wisdom and their laws
- culture arose that was completely permeated by supersensible wisdom.
- What is contained in the books of wisdom of India in the Vedas is not
- the original form of the exalted wisdom, which in the most primeval
- this wisdom. Only supersensible retrospection can discover an
- unwritten primeval wisdom behind the written records. A particular
- characteristic of this primeval wisdom is the harmonious concordance
- of the wisdom of the various oracles of the Atlantean age. For each of
- these great teachers was able to unveil the wisdom of one of these
- oracles, and the different aspects of wisdom produced a perfect
- concordance because behind them stood the fundamental wisdom of the
- great panorama of wisdom, of which in the ancient Atlantean oracles
- art. In mysterious ways the wisdom of the initiates poured into poets,
- From these initiation centers wisdom flowed to those who
- Eleusinian mysteries arose. In the Pythagorean school of wisdom the
- after-effects of the great doctrines and methods of the wisdom of
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Evolution of the Cosmos and Man (Part 7)
- all mystery wisdom had in a certain regard to assume a new form.
- Previously this wisdom existed exclusively in order to enable the
- mystery wisdom was allotted the task of making the human being capable
- all wisdom to understand the natural and spiritual world.
- wisdom through which the physical earthly goal can by degrees be
- smallest part of the new wisdom's profundity has penetrated physical
- contained also the other concealed wisdom, although in less complete
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 1)
- unjustified desire to interfere with the wisdom of spiritual guidance.
- left unused, but to be employed. The wisdom of this guidance consists
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Cognition of the Higher Worlds. Initiation. (Part 5)
- Thrones or Spirits of Will, Spirits of Wisdom, of Motion, and others
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): The Present and Future of Cosmic and Human Evolution
- primeval wisdom were then available to man and especially those
- institutions of mystery wisdom. They had the task of recognizing, by
- ancient mystery wisdom, to which they had to add the knowledge of the
- center of this knowledge there radiated the higher wisdom of the
- symbolically the wisdom of the Grail. If this symbol, as
- wisdom of ancient India that the great teachers of that time could
- wisdom in the processes that take place in his
- environment. This wisdom is present as the result of what had happened
- wisdom. The Earth is the beginning of an evolution through which
- a new force is added to this wisdom. It brings the human being to the
- Will formed his physical body, upon the Sun the Spirits of Wisdom his
- The manifestation of wisdom appears through the co-operation of the
- Spirits of Will, Wisdom, and Motion. The Earth beings and Earth
- processes can harmonize in wisdom with the other beings of their world
- Vulcan through the power that is added to wisdom by the Earth
- love must take its beginning, and the cosmos of wisdom
- the whole of evolution. Just as the previously formed wisdom reveals
- Sun, and Moon evolutions as wisdom acts in the physical, ether, and
- wisdom; in the ego, however, it becomes inner
- wisdom. From the Earth stage onward, wisdom of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Back Cover Sheet
- As a scientist by external training and inmost calling, Rudolf Steiner shared the generally expressed goal of science that the wisdom of man shall discover the wisdom of the universe. Through Steiner this goal now clearly extends beyond physical-material limits. Modern exact clairvoyance, as developed by him, reveals spiritual facts to spiritual vision as clearly as men's ordinary senses reveal to the intellect the facts of the physical world. The facts of the physical world actually demonstrate and clarify spiritual knowledge. Yet the anthroposophy of Steiner shuns vague mysticism, finding facts of the spiritual world fully accessible to scientific investigation and proof. Thoughts, to him, are objective, and like any thought of science, a thought with purely inner existence can now be tested, tried and verified (or disproved) through its physical applications or on its own ground of thinking. Steiner's anthroposophy, or spiritual science, thus greatly extends the dimensions of science. It breaks through the limits of knowledge that Kant had proclaimed and the world had accepted, almost as under a kind of hypnotic spell.
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Fourth Edition
- phrases about academic wisdom and the like. In many cases
- Title: Book: Occult Science (1972): Preface: Sixteenth to Twentieth Edition
- poetic records of ancient oriental wisdom, and so on.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: