Searching The Spiritual Guidance of Man and Humanity
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Guidance of Man and Humanity: Lecture I
- within it which proceed from the spiritual rulers of the cosmos who
- Title: Spiritual Guidance of Man and Humanity: Lecture II
- true that it was the purpose of the wise rulership of the cosmos to
- harmony of the cosmos, and this idea was expressed in his important
- Title: Spiritual Guidance of Man and Humanity: Lecture III
- birth he belongs to the cosmos, as on the earth he belongs to the
- spiritual powers of the cosmos man is connected, each person in a
- organically connected with the cosmos before birth. In former times,
- whole cosmos.
- cosmos — He made no step without this working of the cosmic
- our earth. If thus the whole spirit of the cosmos worked into the
- because in this fact the spirit of the whole cosmos found expression
- forces of the cosmos which, just at that time, could work curatively.
- sick person be exposed to the healing forces of the cosmos which
- repetition of this relationship in the evolution of the cosmos and
- between the cosmos and the forces of man. The tarrying of a sick
- the Christ the whole cosmos finds expression. Therefore one can
- that when a person is born, he brings with him a copy of the cosmos
- which had been radiating from the cosmos passed over into the
- That Which had formerly been in the cosmos has passed over into the
- originally started from a spiritual view of the cosmos and in time
- representative of the spirit of the cosmos — in the
- the Christ gave. Once only could the whole cosmos be thus reflected,
- within the body spreads itself out in the cosmos in order to draw
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: