Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0095)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture I: The Being of Man
- body has been thus transformed by the “I” is called
- thus attain mastery over the etheric body, and what he has transformed
- sixth member of man's nature, the transformed etheric body.
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture IV: Devachan
- of the Earth has been transformed in a relatively short time. A man
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture V: Human Tasks in the Higher Worlds
- transformation of the Earth. Hence it is man himself who brings about
- are active in the transformation of flora and fauna, and even in changing
- are the work of man. Thus the Earth is always being transformed by man.
- the transformation of the physical Earth, and of its flora and fauna,
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture VII: Workings of the Law of Karma in Human Life
- so on which transform the astral body during a long life will produce
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture VIII: Good and Evil. Individual Karmic Questions.
- transform evil in later generations.
- The members of the Manichean Order are already learning how to transform
- transformed evil will become a quite special good. The power to effect
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture IX: Evolution of the Earth
- planet which transforms itself, and its beings are transformed with
- transformations, or Form-conditions, so that Saturn will have passed
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture X: Progress of Mankind Up To Atlantean Times
- transformed into organs of hearing. With the development of lungs, man
- heat was transformed into the breathing of air, that which Mars had
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture XI: The Post-Atlantean Culture-Epochs
- but shaped anew. The Persian wished to transform nature by work; he
- ideas and concepts through which I may transform the world of external
- has to be transformed. But he found himself still at a loss in one respect:
- transform the whole visible world. The mission of this fifth sub-race
- of our race represents the highest point of man's power to transform
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture XIII: Oriental and Christian Training
- found the Philosopher's Stone and he will transform his own body into
- a transformation of the soul. In a certain sense you become clairvoyant
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture XIV: Rosicrucian Training - The Interior of the Earth - Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- thus implies a transformation of the Earth's interior. In the
- developments in check. In the end, when human powers have transformed
- Man transforms his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: