Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: angel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- for the Angels: the plant kingdom; for the Archangels: the animal
- kingdom. Angels are guardian spirits of individual men, Archangels
- above man are called in esoteric Christian terminology “Angels,”
- Angeloi. The Angels are therefore beings who in the Moon-evolution,
- the beings whom we call Angels, Angeloi. This then is the first stage
- the Angels we have the Archangels, Archangeloi; then the rank of the
- the whole ladder of Beings whom we call Angels, Archangels, and so on,
- an idea of the nature of the Angels. We shall most easily form an idea
- of the Angels? we receive as answer: In a certain respect it is a higher
- Angel's consciousness does not reach down to where the stones, rocks,
- beings together with its own kingdom of Angels which there plays the
- Angels are also aware consciously of four kingdoms, the kingdoms of
- plant, animal, man and the kingdom of the Angels.
- of the Angel beings: they have no physical body and therefore no organs
- So that wherever the physical kingdom is here, the Angels perceive a
- which will be similar to what the Angels possess today. The Angels today
- in man and the task of these Angel beings. What then is forming in man
- consists in the full development of the spirit-self. The Angels have
- and thus the Angels in the hierarchies of evolution are the spirits
- are the Angels. On the stones, on the solid earthly crust they cannot
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- or Angels in Christian esotericism, possess no coarse bodily nature
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- painter how he paints a group of three angels in space. You stand before
- the picture and have a definite feeling: These angels cannot fall, it
- body have the feeling: That must be so, the three angels maintain themselves
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: