Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: archangel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- for the Angels: the plant kingdom; for the Archangels: the animal
- kingdom. Angels are guardian spirits of individual men, Archangels
- the Angels we have the Archangels, Archangeloi; then the rank of the
- the whole ladder of Beings whom we call Angels, Archangels, and so on,
- that the Archangels have a consciousness that no longer reaches down
- hence the Archangels work in the astral bodies of the animals. In addition
- own kingdom. The Archangel kingdom is that to which they say “I,”
- consciousness of the Archangels is so high that they have fully perfected
- shown in the fact that the Archangels are leaders of whole peoples;
- is in reality one of the Archangels. You will now find it comprehensible
- one of the Archangels — his name means “the one who stands
- an Archangel, who leads and directs the people as a whole. This Being
- They did not speak of Archangels but they had the same feeling about
- It was as if the guiding Archangels shone in, and you can see portrayed
- Archangels. Many of the Egyptian idols were based on the conception
- that the Archangel, the guiding spirit of the people, reached down as
- far as the animals. This is the special task of the Archangels; there
- only look in the Book of Enoch to find the names of yet other Archangels.
- So, for instance, there is “Phanuel,” an important Archangel
- to be initiated under the protection of the Archangel Phanuel. He was
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: