Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- back only to about the middle of the Atlantean epoch, when the
- the soul-life of these antediluvian, Atlantean peoples, it is seen to
- have been quite different from the soul-life of Post-Atlantean
- At approximately the middle of the Atlantean epoch it was not so.
- envisage what the mid-Atlantean man saw and perceived, but you must
- Moreover, when at night the Atlantean left his physical and etheric
- in the constellation of Libra (the Scales). As the Atlantean epoch
- Then came the Atlantean Flood and the dawn of the later,
- Post-Atlantean epochs of civilisation: the ancient Indian civilisation
- mood-of-soul prevailing in men during early Post-Atlantean times, and
- to some extent also during the last phases of the Atlantean epoch
- including those who, as the descendants of the Atlanteans, had
- experiences of the earlier form of Atlantean consciousness. These
- develop until the later phases of the Atlantean epoch. Before that
- which became natural in Post-Atlantean man, enabling him to perceive
- loosened etheric body experiences which had once come to Atlantean man
- moment of the fundamental characteristic of Post-Atlantean
- man's consciousness in the Post-Atlantean epoch could no longer
- Nevertheless, in the earliest periods of the Post-Atlantean epoch
- Post-Atlantean epoch which denotes something of peculiar significance
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- in the middle of the Atlantean epoch; and what human beings have lived
- The Atlantean race is the fourth. In the Atlantean race, humanity was
- Since the middle of the Atlantean epoch humanity has passed beyond this
- middle point. And since the middle of the Atlantean epoch there have
- from and ascending to the Zodiac before the middle of the Atlantean
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- to man were the Venus and Mercury beings. Until, at the end of the Atlantean
- end of the Atlantean Age — he had to have teachers. These teachers
- till towards the end of Atlantean times, when man learnt for the first
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- of the ego in Lemurian Age. In the course of the Atlantean Age,
- of man practically into the first and second third of the Atlantean
- last third of the Atlantean time. And now the physical body too is gripped
- series of openings. All this takes place in the last third of Atlantean
- as it was transformed at the beginning of the Atlantean Age the intellectual
- Atlantean Age.
- 2. The etheric body opens: second third of the Atlantean Age.
- Last third of Atlantean Age.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- sound, the tone, into the word. Even in Atlantean times, when
- Atlantean Age man was penetrated by thoughts, by self-consciousness.
- nearly at the end of the Atlantean time.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- arises in the first epoch of the Post-Atlantean Age, reaches its culmination
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- the first culture-epoch of the Post-Atlantean Age, that of the ancient
- looked back to Atlantean times when they dimly perceived higher kingdoms
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- of one race or another. Think of the Atlantean race; souls have gone
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- time of the first third of the Atlantean culture epoch. There the life
- In ancient Atlantean times
- from a deep wisdom. I have already spoken of Atlantean times and how
- way certain beings in Atlantean times have only been grazed by the physical
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- man of the last third of the Atlantean age, before the Atlantean flood,
- Atlantean age and today they coincide. Thereby man is able to say “I”
- nearer and nearer to a new condition. In this Post-Atlantean age we
- and now we stand in the fifth culture-epoch of the Post-Atlantean age.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: