Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- IN A former lecture I pointed out that Christianity is wider in
- Christianity will have thrown off the outmoded forms of religious life
- human culture. Christianity has the power in itself of transcending
- Mysteries, in times long before Christianity had spread over the
- replaced by the later, Christian Principle. In the Northern Mysteries
- thither from Christianity. The presence of the Gothic Bible amid the
- Christianity emerging from the narrow framework of the religious life
- central idea of Christianity comes to birth, how it bursts the bonds
- Christianity, as a religious idea. And after he had reached the
- heights of that prophetic foreshadowing of Christianity to which he
- Nibelungs, this central Idea of Christianity found still wider
- time when Christianity will embrace, not only the religious life, but
- kindle the feeling of what Christianity can be for mankind in times to
- relation between religion in the ordinary sense and Christianity. The
- perhaps, those Christmas lectures in which we endeavoured to grasp the
- meaning of Christmas in the light of the Mystery-knowledge. If from a
- higher vantage-point we think of the Christmas Festival on the one
- other, the relation between religion and Christianity, if rightly
- moments of which I told you in connection with the Christmas Mystery,
- In essentials, therefore, this pre-Christian Initiation consisted
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- spiritual beings have seven members of their being. Christ, the
- ‘Sacrificial Lamb’ or ‘Ram’ is given to Christ.
- Christ belongs to the cosmos as a whole. His I, his Ego, reaches to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- is the Deed on Golgotha. This event is the appearance of Christ on earth!
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- the incarnations. Christ as Sun Being, as Mystical Lamb, as the
- Christianity as religion of humanity is greater than all religions...
- are living, yes, even if we go back to the first Christian centuries,
- call the Christ, and since He has an interest not only in the individuality,
- The Christ became the centre, the focus, in so far as the single personalities
- having a connection with the Christ Being. Looking towards, feeling
- oneself united with the Christ purifies and ennobles the personality.
- Christ then the human body — if we speak in a comprehensive sense
- was created. This mid-way solution prepared for the appearance of Christ
- the meaning of earthly evolution and the place of the Christ within
- the Christ from the time of the Mystery of Golgotha has to guide earthly
- They have brought men to liberation. If the Christ-Principle has brought
- Spirits of Love under the guidance of the Christ-Principle who so prepare
- to an equal degree. Christianity prepares this conception and it is
- overcome. The mission of Christianity is now to kindle in man the love
- real Christianity. In this way we can characterize the evolution of
- the Christ-Principle and the Luciferic Spirits work together in world
- consequence that in early Christian centuries the Luciferic principle
- was excluded and men were referred to the Christ-Principle alone. Humanity
- to the Christ-Principle; for the Christ-Principle is so all-embracing
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- Christ. He uses no compulsion, the human being must come to him
- above man are called in esoteric Christian terminology “Angels,”
- in the Christian sense, one calls the actual “Godhead.”
- continually transformed. At the time when Christ Jesus walked upon earth
- developing the spirit-self in the astral body. In a part of Christian
- now grasp what a deep meaning lies in the fact that the Christ appeared
- Christ Being Himself. Christ brings something to earth which is not
- And to the Christ man must find his way himself; for it is only the
- Original Forces who constrain man to find them; to the Christ he must
- Being, the Christ. On another opportunity we can consider what is to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- or Angels in Christian esotericism, possess no coarse bodily nature
- way. That is the legend of Ahasuerus, who has thrust from him the Christ,
- to true realization. It is the saying which we have learnt in Christian
- esotericism, and which the Leader of Christian life proclaimed to his
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- which the Christ has endowed mankind surpasses that. The ego through
- of Samaria at the well. Here it is expressly pointed out that Christ
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- the world. Had the first Christians not borne the thought in the soul
- Then he says to himself: What did the Christians of the catacombs accomplish,
- it in the spirit, somewhat as the thoughts of the Christians were able
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: