Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: devachan
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- Beings of the astral plane and Devachan. The
- In the same way we find in still higher regions, on the devachanic plane,
- the egos of quite large plant groups, and in the highest parts of Devachan
- devachanic plane are in fact densely populated worlds. We find many kinds
- If we then mount up higher to the devachanic plane we find certain beings
- on the devachanic plane have their actual home on the planet Venus,
- parts of the devachanic plane certain beings who are very difficult
- their home on Venus and existing in our devachanic world. There they are
- body, these beings have their actual home on the devachanic plane, and in
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- similar to man's condition between death and rebirth in Devachan. One
- a sort of devachanic state and when it entered again upon a kind of
- Then came a Pralaya, a devachanic condition, after which the whole planet
- from the purely spiritual devachanic state and received for the first
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- as during the devachanic condition, man, as we described, will also
- man not only forms this body but that in Devachan he is by no means
- the earth and during his stay in Devachan he shares in work upon the
- with physical forces in building cities and so on, so from Devachan
- who guide man's work of transforming the earth with the forces of Devachan,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- dwell in the lower parts of the devachanic world; and, finally, the
- stones, the minerals, have their group egos in the higher parts of Devachan.
- One who moves clairvoyantly in the astral and devachanic worlds has
- other hand have their ego above in Devachan. Hence the physical and
- which unfold their consciousness from Devachan. Now it is true that
- from the devachanic world press all the time into man's astral
- rising to the devachanic world, in as much as he approaches ever nearer
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: