Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jupiter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- our Earth will be transformed into a “Jupiter,” a “Venus”
- from the sun. But during the Jupiter-stage there must again be a separation.
- The earth-beings must again be separated from the sun during the Jupiter-condition.
- having in front of it the stages of Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan (as Earth,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- the planets Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter as dwelling places of
- soul, Mercury in the intellectual soul, Jupiter in the consciousness
- that not until man has ascended through the Jupiter and Venus existence
- for a certain stage of development. That was the planet Jupiter, the
- earth. At the time of Jupiter's separation, sun, moon, as well
- When Jupiter had split off there gradually arose the forerunners of
- and Jupiter, which had been in existence the longest, worked on the
- sentient soul, Mercury in the intellectual soul, Jupiter in the consciousness
- why should just Jupiter work on the consciousness soul, since it is
- by Jupiter beings, to whose help come, on the other hand, laggard Venus
- of the second race of humanity Jupiter beings co-operated on the perfecting
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- Jupiter love will have became nature as wisdom has on the Earth.
- of Jupiter will stand before beings from which love will stream forth
- the Earth, so on Jupiter there will come fragrantly towards the Jupiter
- which, as successor to our Earth, we have named Jupiter. Thus in the
- he has evolved to Jupiter he will be capable of receiving a still higher
- will waft fragrantly towards the Jupiter beings out of the whole realm
- of Jupiter. This is the path that the various cosmic forces must take.
- bring about the full community of the spirit, that is, on Jupiter the
- away under the influences of Christianity, and the Jupiter condition
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- and who stand today one stage higher than humanity. In the Jupiter-evolution
- Men are growing in their present development into the Jupiter consciousness,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- in the Jupiter evolution. The myth of Ahasuerus. The “Sixteen
- whole number of such new nature-spirits in the second half of the Jupiter
- the Jupiter stage. For those who have not used the opportunity on Earth
- have the principles 5, 4, 3, 2 at the Jupiter stage, these men will
- that arise from the human race will have a certain morality. Upon Jupiter
- I have said as to how Jupiter differs from our Earth. We have described
- When in the future the Earth planet appears as Jupiter, the Jupiter
- that surrounds us, so he who will one day inhabit Jupiter will feel
- our Earth, so will a common love prevail throughout Jupiter.
- Moon, so there will appear upon Jupiter the destructive forces of love
- tapestry of the Jupiter existence will be set the hideous forms of the
- mighty devastating powers in the Jupiter existence. The staying behind
- on Jupiter. Thus we see how the world is woven, harmful elements as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: