Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mars
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- beings of Mars, Moon, Venus. The inventive and the wild Saturn
- home on Mars, they inhabit Mars and are in fact the main population
- as the other beings on moon and Mars. On Venus too we find yet a second
- there you find the mild, gentle Mars beings present as astral creations,
- moon or Mars, according as they are benevolent or malevolent. They anchor
- moon or Mars, are not so obvious as are the animal group-egos. But they
- And the preponderance of moon beings or Mars beings of this nature circling
- wrong-doing, irritation, and anger, if more Mars beings, then he is a man
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- spiritual beings. The Mars transit and iron. Separation of moon,
- beings as teachers of man. The activity of Mars in the sentient
- together. During this time Mars — in a way which would take too
- for particular beings, and in its further advance Mars actually passed
- Hence Mars was the cause of the iron particles deposited in living beings,
- mist, so too was Mars with the iron which it left behind. Iron is in
- arose at the period before this passage of Mars had taken place and
- were active. Mars in fact worked on the sentient soul, the already-separated
- of man we have the working of the three cosmic bodies, of Mars in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: