Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- its connection with the Sun-spirit, Yahve. The Venus and Mercury
- soul, Mercury in the intellectual soul, Jupiter in the consciousness
- the severing of Mercury and Venus from the sun. Mercury and Venus are
- the sun-existence. So you have Mercury in the neighbourhood of the sun
- remained behind the Mercury beings but who yet stood far above man.
- the Mercury and Venus beings on the earth is of a quite special interest.
- to man were the Venus and Mercury beings. Until, at the end of the Atlantean
- were beings of Venus and Mercury, and they went on working far beyond
- Fire-Spirits of Mercury instructed in the Mysteries; there they appeared
- the teachers of the great masses of mankind, so did the beings of Mercury
- Mercury with its beings worked on the origin of the intellectual soul,
- sentient soul, Mercury in the intellectual soul, Jupiter in the consciousness
- Venus with its beings is active. Mercury was also active with regard
- to the first initiates, so that the Mercury beings exercised a twofold
- of the initiates when they worked in a fully-conscious way. The Mercury
- to them. The Mercury beings had to develop the intellectual soul and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- put Venus and Mercury out of itself in order to give these beings a
- and Mercury beings, have been the great teachers of humanity in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: