Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- beings of Mars, Moon, Venus. The inventive and the wild Saturn
- belong, to the same sort of beings as inhabit our present moon, having
- even a certain physical existence on the moon. One who is able to approach
- moon, these are beings in a certain respect similar to man, but that
- or seven year old child. Upon the moon, however, a particular opportunity
- between the different planets and so the moon is connected with the earth
- Beings that live on the moon can therefore carry out their operations
- the first-named beings are at home on the moon, these second are at
- as the other beings on moon and Mars. On Venus too we find yet a second
- naturally as astral beings — are at home on the moon are present
- not only the insane or mediums that these moon beings — among
- moon or Mars, according as they are benevolent or malevolent. They anchor
- moon or Mars, are not so obvious as are the animal group-egos. But they
- And the preponderance of moon beings or Mars beings of this nature circling
- through a man gives his lymph its special character. If more moon beings
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- which we call the Old Moon (not to be confused with our present moon);
- stages of Saturn, Sun, Moon, had reached the fourth planetary condition,
- the Sun-condition and the Moon-condition when the sheaths into which
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- spiritual beings. The Mars transit and iron. Separation of moon,
- — the Saturn, Sun, and Moon conditions, and only then advanced
- was transformed into the Moon-condition; and so it continued, again
- a Pralaya, until the Moon passed over into our Earth.
- they have a past behind them. They have the Saturn, Sun, Moon-past behind
- to “do” what they have learnt on Saturn, Sun, Moon, and
- did so on the Moon. The human being waited to go through his human stage
- Earth. The beings who had human rank on the Moon and who were already
- in our contemporary animals. On the Moon followed beings who are present
- body with sun and moon — and this you can easily combine with
- stir together the three heavenly bodies, earth, sun, moon, in a gigantic
- came the time when the sun drew out and left earth and moon, to be followed
- by a time when the moon too drew out and left our earth as it is today
- with the sun on one side and the moon on the other. We now ask our-selves
- left behind the earth with the moon.
- question too why the moon had to separate from the earth. If the moon
- his existence. The moon had to be thrust out, for it would have mummified
- of development useful to man, the moon with its forces and its subordinate
- beings had to be thrust out. And so likewise united with the moon are
- such as the moon. When you add the fact that not only these various
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- Sun the Spirits of Form sacrifice the etheric body, on the Moon,
- as Saturn and advanced through the Sun and Moon evolutions up to its
- on the Sun, his astral body on the Moon, his ego on the Earth and has
- Moon — the Sun is metamorphosed into the Moon. In the course of
- Moon have the ego as lowest member, then they have spirit-self, life-spirit,
- of the Moon was as if one met with beings who revealed their whole character
- and individuality — and this was from the Moon's atmosphere inwards.
- through space. Think of yourselves on the old Moon and your egos outside
- that on the Moon man now consisted of physical body, etheric body and
- I, up to the ninth member. Then we pass on to the Moon.
- came over from the Moon. Their lowest member is the I or ego. This they
- Moon — the ego working towards all sides, that ‘trickled’
- the Moon rayed in their lowest member, the ego, and how, when the Earth
- had arisen out of the Moon condition, they gave up the ego and fructified
- man with it. Now we know that certain beings on the Moon remained behind,
- do. They still stood at the old Moon stage, when they worked with their
- man who worked on the earth as the Spirits of Form had done on the Moon.
- the earth what they had failed to do finally on the Moon. Man was thus
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- World evolution through Saturn, Sun, Moon,
- of embodiments. First came the Saturn period, the Sun period, the Moon
- Moon condition showed a watery stage of our substances in its earlier
- the old Moon and how then there suddenly came about a powerful densification
- of all Moon-beings.
- of Moon evolution, a repetition of the Moon stage, and only then really
- being Moon, our Earth too was again only a ball of fire. I have given
- Moon. They united at the beginning of Earth evolution forming again
- a single body, the forces of Saturn, Sun and Moon worked in it together.
- Saturn, Sun, and Moon worked together. Man arose in his first rudiments,
- body which consisted of earth and moon, for the present moon was at
- moon after the departure of the sun. But as long as the moon remained
- not open. And now the moon went out together with the coarsest substances.
- being as he appears to us today. The departure of the moon was practically
- in space. That only began after the moon had left the earth.
- the fluid substances. In the final period, when the moon substance was
- of the moon that what today we call the mineral kingdom arose, that
- went out and the moon was united with the earth. The mineral warmth
- had gone out and the earth was alone with the moon. And through the
- in the structure of the earth when earth and moon were united. Evolution
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- on the Earth in contrast to the Moon consciousness. The group
- souls and memory through generations. The group souls of the Moon.
- The Moon as planet of wisdom, the Earth as planet of love. On
- a Moon stage gradually emerges and only then our earthly condition fully
- sense-organs; then on the Sun a glandular system developed: on the Moon
- the successive conditions of Saturn, Sun, Moon have appeared and these
- on the Moon, and that only then the blood-system arose. I have often
- For if one follows the evolution of Saturn, Sun, Moon in the Akashic
- on Saturn, a glandular system on the Sun, a nervous system on the Moon,
- ancient Moon, then we remember that the human being had physical body,
- on Earth. If we now examine the consciousness of such a Moon-man we
- old Moon. We have seen how this personality has been formed gradually
- If we were to go back to the old Moon where the human being had not
- etheric body, astral body, we should find that this old Moon-consciousness
- the Moon. These group-souls who, so to speak, set individual Moon-men
- on to the Moon merely as their limbs, were wise souls. We have, as you
- found wisdom as their out-standing characteristic. These Moon group-souls
- the group-souls trickled down from the atmosphere of the old Moon —
- were present on the Moon all-embracing group-souls filled with wisdom.
- on the old Moon for a quality which we find today on Earth in ever-increasing
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- Angeloi. The Angels are therefore beings who in the Moon-evolution,
- to realize that there are beings who should have risen during the Moon-evolution
- companions who separated off the sun. Yahve himself went with the moon
- sun forces, and, on the other, the hindering moon forces. The Revelations
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- accustomed to call the old Moon, and we know that certain spiritual
- on the Moon and have now ascended higher. Such a coarse corporeal nature
- the nature of the Moon, the planet of Wisdom. As love has evolved on
- Earth so did the wisdom that we find all around us evolve on the Moon.
- little on the Moon. But wisdom was formed gradually just as on our Earth
- to us which is secreted into the Earth through the old Moon existence.
- Moon, so there will appear upon Jupiter the destructive forces of love
- plane. We see the wisdom given by the Moon to our evolution most. comprehensively
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- Moon. Blood system as expression of the ego: Earth. In sleep,
- embodiment, the Moon evolution, he also received the astral body, and
- has gone through three modifications, on the Sun, on the Moon, and finally
- Then on the Moon when the physical body had undergone a third transformation
- today is only one form of many. On the Moon, on the Sun, on Saturn,
- it was there but always different. On the Moon, for instance, there
- it today. On the Moon the physical human body had not yet assimilated
- into man on the Moon could the nervous system arise. Thus the astral
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: