You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: satan
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- lowest kingdom of their scale of consciousness. Satan, the unlawful,
- right to be there is that being whom one is right in calling “Satan”
- — Satan, the “Unlawful Prince of this World.” This
- for Satan has for a long time been spoken of somewhat scornfully! And
- are not willing to concede reality to Satan; they deny him. This dates
- back to the Middle Ages when men had very curious views on Satan. They
- what is revealed in the world as spirit. Satan was called a Spirit of
- They ascribed reality to the Spirits who manifest in light, but to Satan
- very well be felt when there is no heating — so is Satan very