Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: venus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- beings of Mars, Moon, Venus. The inventive and the wild Saturn
- on the devachanic plane have their actual home on the planet Venus,
- as the other beings on moon and Mars. On Venus too we find yet a second
- of mind, beings are there who have their seat on Venus.
- already characterized as the good and the evil Venus beings, those having
- their home on Venus and existing in our devachanic world. There they are
- so far as they take on a physical body, have their physical life on Venus.
- And since Venus is connected in a certain way through its forces with our
- is not a matter of indifference. Influences of the Venus beings live
- may come on the one hand from the good, gentle, mild Venus beings, or
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- our Earth will be transformed into a “Jupiter,” a “Venus”
- Again there will be a reunion, and during the Venus-condition our earth
- the Venus-condition it will itself have become sun, and all the beings
- on Venus are sun-beings — actually at a higher stage than the
- having in front of it the stages of Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan (as Earth,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- its connection with the Sun-spirit, Yahve. The Venus and Mercury
- that not until man has ascended through the Jupiter and Venus existence
- the severing of Mercury and Venus from the sun. Mercury and Venus are
- on the sun, and Venus as arena for beings who in a certain respect had
- the Mercury and Venus beings on the earth is of a quite special interest.
- to man were the Venus and Mercury beings. Until, at the end of the Atlantean
- were beings of Venus and Mercury, and they went on working far beyond
- our present teachers; the Venus beings must rather be thought of as
- mediated to him through the spirits who remained behind on Venus as
- of the Venus-Spirits who worked more or less on mankind as a whole,
- Venus with its beings is active. Mercury was also active with regard
- by Jupiter beings, to whose help come, on the other hand, laggard Venus
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- put Venus and Mercury out of itself in order to give these beings a
- have taken part in man's progressive development and who, as Venus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: