Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: zodiac
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- Planets and Zodiac, Time and Duration. Saturn
- the Zodiac. Ascending and descending forces of the Zodiac. All
- today call a “Zodiac” — it is the stage higher than
- reached, the stage of Zodiac-existence. The forces which work from a
- Zodiac upon a planetary system themselves evolved, in former ages,
- in a planetary system and have advanced to the stage of a Zodiac.
- of our planetary system, there were the constellations of the Zodiac
- Zodiacal constellations around that ancient Saturn were scarcely to
- as our earth is encircled by a Zodiac. And in the course of Earth-evolution
- in the Zodiac. So that the Zodiac — to use an abstract expression
- in the Zodiac radiated down upon it from the cosmic All.
- comes to light when we compare planetary existence with zodiacal existence.
- them. He says: Everything that is contained in the Zodiac is under the
- Zodiac. Each single planet may have undergone considerable change through
- in the Zodiac remain, relatively speaking, fixed and permanent. These
- in the Zodiac take place slowly; changes in the planetary world and
- comparison, that is to say, with what happens in the Zodiac. —
- of the Finite, whereas Zodiacal existence belongs to the sphere of Infinitude.
- existence, becomes zodiacal existence. And having reached zodiacal
- on the part of the Zodiac. The forces which caused the first, rarefied
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: